Thursday, June 29, 2017

Home Coming

Hello again faithful Harvest Gold fans!

Ashanah here! You may not remember me. The one and only blog I ever wrote was to announce I was working around the gallery the summer before going off to college. Fast forward four years and, like most recent collage graduates, I'm looking for my purpose in life. Maybe that purpose is writing for Harvest Gold. Who knows?

I graduated in May with my BA in Apparel Design and Production with a minor in Business. Which is the fancy way I get to write "I'm a fashion designer!" on my resume. However, the key lessons learned at college do not end up on a resume. I'm talking about the lessons that help you figure out where you want to end up. My long term goal is to have my own little shop similar to Harvest Gold for my clothing.  Maybe that shop will be online, or maybe it will be a little boutique in LA (again, who knows). When I design I focus primarily on sustainable festival/ club attire for millennials which is a little different than elegant jewelry and stunning paintings that I work with in Harvest Gold. But, I learn a lot when I'm working at Harvest Gold. Hopefully this summer so will you as I continue my journey as a Harvest Gold Blogger.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...