Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mahina's First Blog

Hi! 
This is Mahina Gardener blogging. I am a new employee of Harvest Gold Gallery. 
Since beginning working here I have been learning about the art and jewelry, and have been blessed with the opportunity to observe the Jewelers Lynda and Bill at work making their spectacular pieces.
 I have also been modeling some of the jewelry in the beautiful summer sun. 


In this photo I am wearing Amethyst and Pearl earrings 
with an Amethyst necklace 
and an Amethyst Crossover Cuff


The necklace here is a Maine Green Tourmaline set in 14k Gold.



Here I am wearing a beautiful 14k Yellow Gold link Chain
three 14k Gold Bangles
 and Diamond and Gold earrings.


It's an incredible atmosphere when the sun shines and the birds sing, the jewelry and art seem to come alive!

Please stop by and see for yourself in the White Mountains when passing by Kezar Lake in Center Lovell, I would love to meet you!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...