Friday, May 30, 2014

Joining The Harvest Gold Team: Thea!


Joining The Harvest Gold Team: Thea!

I'm so happy to be joining Bill and Lynda just as summer rolls in. Being an avid art-lover, starting work at the Gallery has been great just to be around so much beautiful scenery, artwork, and craftsmanship. My favorite parts of the Gallery are the back rooms, full of paintings and other art, usually lit with gorgeous natural light from the large back windows (which give a great view of Kezar Lake and the mountains).


I've been living in Fryeburg since I was three, and just last Sunday my friends and I graduated from Fryeburg Academy- just a a little ways from Harvest Gold. It's been great to finish that chapter of my life and begin moving on to higher education. I'll be majoring in fine arts at Alfred University next fall, and I'm grateful to be able to continue working with art in a new way here at the Gallery this summer.


I'm looking forward working with Bill and Lynda and playing a part in maintaining this beautiful space. Look out for new posts by me on our blog, Facebook page, Pinterest and Twitter. This summer is going to be a good one! Stop in to say hi, see the flowers blooming, and take a look at our new treasures here at Harvest Gold Gallery! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...